Off Market

1109 Brighton Dr,

Alcoa, TN 37701
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $64,750

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

1109 Brighton Dr is a single family home in Alcoa, TN. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $64,750. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Brighton Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1109 Brighton Dr is located in a community that is home to 6,607 residents, which has increased by 19.3% since 2000. 71.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.08%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Brighton Dr has a median household income of $42,850 and spends about $38,763 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Brighton Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Brighton Dr include Alcoa Elementary, and Alcoa High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near 1109 Brighton Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Brighton Dr is about 36.9 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Brighton Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Latitude
35.78
Longitude
-84.01
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
0.34 acre
New Construction
No
Garage
Yes

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $498 $0 $0 $11,250
2017 $498 $0 $0 $11,250
2016 $498 $0 $0 $11,250
2015 $498 $0 $0 $11,250

Local Info

Population
6,607
Median Family Income
$42,850
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.1%
Median Homeowner Age
39.2
Households with Children
71.3%
Unemployment Rate
3.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Alcoa Elementary   PK-2
Alcoa Intermediate School 3-5
Alcoa High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week