1109 Buck Mountain Rd,
Roan Mountain, TN 37687
- 1,344 sqft
Est. Value* : $35,900
- 1,344 sqft
1109 Buck Mountain Rd is a single family home in Roan Mountain, TN. This home was built in 1940 and includes one bathrooms and 1,344 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $35,900. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Buck Mountain Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Buck Mountain Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,503 residents, which has increased by 3.7% since 2000. 77.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.87%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Buck Mountain Rd has a median household income of $27,030 and spends about $29,532 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Buck Mountain Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Buck Mountain Rd include Central Elementary, and Cloudland High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 980 (495 for Math and 485 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 74.0% of the residents near 1109 Buck Mountain Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Buck Mountain Rd is about 33.4 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 40.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Buck Mountain Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11 Water Sound Dr,
$88,500 For Sale
5 Water Sound Dr,
$88,500 For Sale
19 W Black Bear Xing,
$768,999 For Sale
89 Springhouse Drive A4,
$399,900 For Sale
133 Millie Harrison Lane,
$179,000 For Sale
651 Mountain Glen,
$259,000 For Sale
170 Fire Fly Cv,
$1,195,000 For Sale
18 Hump View Trl,
$250,000 For Sale
122 Eagle Park Dr,
$225,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Elementary||PK-8||280||24||11.6||19.08 mi|
|Cloudland Elementary School||PK-6||320||25||12.8||3.95 mi|
|Cloudland High School||7-12||337||31||10.8||3.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.