20 Ferndale Blvd,
Islip, NY 11751
Est. Value* : $346,200
20 Ferndale Blvd is a single family home in Islip, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $346,200. Frequently asked questions about 20 Ferndale Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 20 Ferndale Blvd is located in a community that is home to 13,971 residents, which has increased by 3.7% since 2000. 81% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 20 Ferndale Blvd has a median household income of $88,034 and spends about $63,465 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 20 Ferndale Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 20 Ferndale Blvd include Connetquot Elementary School, East Islip High School, and East Islip Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1005 (505 for Math and 500 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 60.3% of the residents near 20 Ferndale Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 20 Ferndale Blvd is about 21.6 degrees in January and 68.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 20 Ferndale Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
89 Wilson Boulevard,
$550,000 House For Sale
69 Hemlock Street,
$185,000 House For Sale
175 Wilson Boulevard,
$429,000 House For Sale
179 Wilson Boulevard,
$400,000 House For Sale
61 Spruce Street,
$412,000 House For Sale
132 Ferndale Boulevard,
$427,000 House For Sale
20 W Adams Street,
$275,000 House For Sale
88 Pine Street,
$399,000 House For Sale
180 Irish Lane,
$299,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Connetquot Elementary School||K-2||351||25.9||13.5||1.79 mi|
|East Islip High School||9-12||1,263||90.6||13.9||1.15 mi|
|East Islip Middle School||6-8||941||78||12||1.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.