1611 3rd St S,
Phenix City, AL 36869
- 1,417 sqft
Est. Value: N/A
- 1,417 sqft
1611 3rd St S is a single family home in Phenix City, AL. This home was built in 1928 and includes 1,417 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1611 3rd St S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1611 3rd St S is located in a community that is home to 20,849 residents, which has increased by 11.2% since 2000. 74.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.1%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1611 3rd St S has a median household income of $36,472 and spends about $35,127 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1611 3rd St S is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 61% of the residents near 1611 3rd St S have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1611 3rd St S is about 44 degrees in January and 79 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1611 3rd St S resides in an area with moderate flood risk.