26234 Pennie St,
Dearborn Heights, MI 48125
- 2 Beds
- 729 sqft
Est. Value* : $52,530
- 2 Beds
26234 Pennie St is a single family home in Dearborn Heights, MI. This home was built in 1944 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 729 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $52,530. Frequently asked questions about 26234 Pennie St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26234 Pennie St is located in a community that is home to 23,767 residents, which has increased by 0.4% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26234 Pennie St has a median household income of $48,756 and spends about $42,222 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26234 Pennie St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 14%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26234 Pennie St include Hoover Middle School, Taylor High School, and Taylor Parks Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 51.5% of the residents near 26234 Pennie St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26234 Pennie St is about 18.0 degrees in January and 68.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26234 Pennie St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
26601 Annapolis Street,
$99,000 House For Sale
26155 Powers Avenue,
$84,700 House For Sale
$69,000 House For Sale
25543 Pennie St,
$70,000 House For Sale
25724 Stanford Street,
$64,022 House For Sale
5150 S GULLEY Road,
$89,900 House For Sale
6940 MARVIN Street,
$89,900 House For Sale
25476 ROSS Street,
$144,900 House For Sale
26930 YALE Street,
$47,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hoover Middle School||6-8||666||39.4||16.9||0.73 mi|
|Taylor High School||9-12||911||47.8||19||3.24 mi|
|Taylor Parks Elementary School||K-5||466||21.5||21.6||3.2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.