2691 State Route 241,
Sunnyside, WA 98944
- 3 Beds
- 2,034 sqft
Est. Value* : $276,600
- 3 Beds
- 2,034 sqft
2691 State Route 241 is a single family home in Sunnyside, WA. This home was built in 1967 and includes three bedrooms and 2,034 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $276,600. Frequently asked questions about 2691 State Route 241 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2691 State Route 241 is located in a community that is home to 20,097 residents, which has increased by 5.2% since 2000. 76.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2691 State Route 241 has a median household income of $36,057 and spends about $34,795 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2691 State Route 241 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 18.8%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2691 State Route 241 include Chief Kamiakin Elementary School, and Sierra Vista Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 68.3% of the residents near 2691 State Route 241 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 10.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2691 State Route 241 is about 36.6 degrees in January and 64.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2691 State Route 241 resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
327 Villa Real Drive,
$290,000 For Sale
360 Chase Road,
$474,900 For Sale
TBD Krough Road,
$292,939 For Sale
12823 Paige Lane,
$1,049,000 For Sale
157801 W Old Inland Empire Hwy,
$399,900 For Sale
11609 N Missimer Rd,
$539,900 For Sale
55902 N Hinzerling Rd,
$485,000 For Sale
24706 S 1522 PRSW,
$689,800 For Sale
623 Vineyard Street,
$489,750 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chief Kamiakin Elementary School||PK-5||744||43.9||16.9||2.51 mi|
|Sun Valley Elementary||PK-K||503||35||14.3||1.29 mi|
|Sierra Vista Middle School||6-8||689||34||20.2||1.44 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.