2694 Maplewood Dr,
Longview, WA 98632
- 4 Beds
- 1,905 sqft
Est. Value* : $286,400
- 4 Beds
- 1,905 sqft
2694 Maplewood Dr is a single family home in Longview, WA. This home was built in 1965 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,905 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and electric heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $286,400. Frequently asked questions about 2694 Maplewood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2694 Maplewood Dr is located in a community that is home to 47,865 residents, which has increased by 11.6% since 2000. 69.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2694 Maplewood Dr has a median household income of $44,216 and spends about $39,493 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2694 Maplewood Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 15.4%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2694 Maplewood Dr include Cascade Middle School, Columbia Heights Elementary, and Mark Morris High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (508 for Math and 503 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 55.4% of the residents near 2694 Maplewood Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2694 Maplewood Dr is about 21.9 degrees in January and 65.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2694 Maplewood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
521 Hillcrest Dr,
$349,900 For Sale
119 Country Place,
$29,900 For Sale
310 CEDAR LN,
$399,000 For Sale
310 Cedar Lane,
$399,000 For Sale
1314 Castleman Drive,
$259,900 For Sale
233 Olson Rd.,
$249,000 For Sale
2338 E Lynnwood Dr,
$399,900 For Sale
831 N NEVADA DR,
$239,900 For Sale
106 Barbie Lane,
$249,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cascade Middle School||6-8||523||27.2||19.1||0.51 mi|
|Columbia Heights Elementary||K-5||379||20.9||18||0.31 mi|
|Mark Morris High School||9-12||1,004||43.2||23.2||0.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.95|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.