Off Market

26916 SE 162nd Pl,

Issaquah, WA 98027
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,330 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $613,400

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,330 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1980

Description

26916 SE 162nd Pl is a single family home in Issaquah, WA. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,330 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $613,400. Frequently asked questions about 26916 SE 162nd Pl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 26916 SE 162nd Pl is located in a community that is home to 25,473 residents, which has increased by 30.8% since 2000. 74.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.63%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26916 SE 162nd Pl has a median household income of $88,735 and spends about $63,375 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26916 SE 162nd Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 14.1%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 26916 SE 162nd Pl include Echo Glen School, and Maple Hills Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (534 for Math and 531 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 66.8% of the residents near 26916 SE 162nd Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26916 SE 162nd Pl is about 29.1 degrees in January and 67.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26916 SE 162nd Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,330
Year Built
1980
Latitude
47.46
Longitude
-121.98
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $5,535 $0 $0 $445,000
2016 $5,272 $0 $0 $388,000
2015 $4,795 $0 $0 $388,000
2014 $4,504 $0 $0 $358,000
2013 $4,504 $0 $0 $305,000

Local Info

Population
25,473
Median Family Income
$88,735
Graduate Degree Percentile
12.2%
Median Homeowner Age
37.2
Households with Children
74.7%
Unemployment Rate
3.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Echo Glen School   5-12
Liberty Senior High School 9-12
Maple Hills Elementary K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week