26922 39th Ave E is a single family home in Spanaway, WA. This home was built in 1990 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,639 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and electric heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $393,700.
Frequently asked questions about 26922 39th Ave E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26922 39th Ave E is located in a community that is home to 29,144 residents, which has increased by 31.3% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26922 39th Ave E has a median household income of $47,678 and spends about $41,648 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26922 39th Ave E is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.1%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26922 39th Ave E include Bethel High School, Cougar Mountain Middle School, and Elk Plain School of Choice. The average SAT score for this area is about 956 (480 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 58.1% of the residents near 26922 39th Ave E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26922 39th Ave E is about 34.7 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26922 39th Ave E resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.