Off Market

5325 Allentown Pike,

Temple, PA 19560
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,248 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $121,300

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,248 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1952

Description

5325 Allentown Pike is a single family home in Temple, PA. This home was built in 1952 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,248 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, hot water heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $121,300. Frequently asked questions about 5325 Allentown Pike and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 5325 Allentown Pike is located in a community that is home to 6,862 residents, which has increased by 4.8% since 2000. 71.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.06%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5325 Allentown Pike has a median household income of $46,977 and spends about $41,260 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5325 Allentown Pike is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 5325 Allentown Pike include C E Cole Intermediate School, Muhlenberg El Center, and Muhlenberg High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1014 (510 for Math and 504 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 5325 Allentown Pike have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5325 Allentown Pike is about 24.9 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5325 Allentown Pike resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,248
Year Built
1952
Latitude
40.41
Longitude
-75.92
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,924 $0 $0 $70,100
2017 $2,869 $0 $0 $70,100
2016 $2,816 $0 $0 $70,100
2015 $2,799 $0 $0 $70,100
2014 $2,732 $0 $0 $70,100

Local Info

Population
6,862
Median Family Income
$46,977
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.3%
Median Homeowner Age
43.5
Households with Children
71.3%
Unemployment Rate
2.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
C E Cole Intermediate School   4-6
Muhlenberg El Center   K-3
Muhlenberg High School 10-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!