Off Market

22089 Red Bluff Ln,

Lapwai, ID 83540
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,120 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,120 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Multi-Family Home
Year Built
1927

Description

22089 Red Bluff Ln is a multi-family home in Lapwai, ID. This home was built in 1927 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,120 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 22089 Red Bluff Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 22089 Red Bluff Ln is located in a community that is home to 2,115 residents, which has decreased by -2% since 2000. 79.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.96%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 22089 Red Bluff Ln has a median household income of $34,250 and spends about $33,847 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 22089 Red Bluff Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 22089 Red Bluff Ln include Lapwai Elementary School, and Lapwai Middle/High School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.8% of the residents near 22089 Red Bluff Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 13.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 22089 Red Bluff Ln is about 17.9 degrees in January and 68.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 22089 Red Bluff Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Multi-Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,120
Year Built
1927
Latitude
46.37
Longitude
-116.81
Cooling
YES

Local Info

Population
2,115
Median Family Income
$34,250
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.7%
Median Homeowner Age
35.4
Households with Children
79.1%
Unemployment Rate
13.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Lapwai Elementary School   PK-5
Lapwai Middle/High School   6-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week