206 Washington Ave,
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221
- 3 Beds
- 1,500 sqft
Est. Value* : $134,700
- 3 Beds
206 Washington Ave is a single family home in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. This home was built in 1944 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,500 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $134,700. Frequently asked questions about 206 Washington Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Washington Ave is located in a community that is home to 28,976 residents, which has decreased by -11.1% since 2000. 67.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Washington Ave has a median household income of $43,038 and spends about $38,978 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Washington Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Washington Ave include Cuyahoga Falls High School, Lincoln Elementary School, and Roberts Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 57.0% of the residents near 206 Washington Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Washington Ave is about 28.0 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 52.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Washington Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3291 Purdue St,
$143,000 House For Sale
2945 Oakwood Dr,
$144,000 House For Sale
2774 7th St,
$169,900 House For Sale
3609 Caleb Ave,
$140,000 House For Sale
2429 16th St,
$164,900 House For Sale
881 Rexdale Dr.,
$200,000 House For Sale
1253 Lexington Ave,
$49,000 House For Sale
1139 Woodward Ave,
$89,900 House For Sale
630 Patterson Ave,
$39,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cuyahoga Falls High School||9-12||1,556||96.5||16.1||0.57 mi|
|Lincoln Elementary School||K-5||518||30.2||17.1||0.6 mi|
|Roberts Middle School||6-8||445||30.3||14.6||1.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.