206 White St,
West Liberty, OH 43357
- 3 Beds
- 1,860 sqft
Est. Value* : $240,600
- 3 Beds
- 1,860 sqft
206 White St is a single family home in West Liberty, OH. This home was built in 2000 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,860 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $240,600. Frequently asked questions about 206 White St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 White St is located in a community that is home to 4,643 residents, which has increased by 7.3% since 2000. 72.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.42%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 White St has a median household income of $48,806 and spends about $42,212 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 White St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 White St include West Liberty-Salem Elementary School, and West Liberty-Salem Middle/High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 57.5% of the residents near 206 White St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 White St is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 White St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1177 Erie Street,
$139,900 House For Sale
4471 W State Route 29,
$264,900 House For Sale
720 S Detroit Street,
$105,000 House For Sale
430 Washington Ave,
$187,000 House For Sale
715 Diamond Ct,
$189,350 House For Sale
4570 Urbana Woodstock Pike,
$159,000 House For Sale
6573 Urbana Woodstock Road,
$191,000 House For Sale
4983 e US Highway 36,
$169,500 House For Sale
6322 County Road 158,
$875,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|West Liberty-Salem Elementary School||K-5||539||29||18.5||2.43 mi|
|West Liberty-Salem Middle/High School||6-12||612||38.4||15.9||2.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.