215 N Fried Ave,
Oakland, NE 68045
- 3 Beds
- 1,326 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,326 sqft
215 N Fried Ave is a single family home in Oakland, NE. This home was built in 1890 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,326 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Fried Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Fried Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,782 residents, which has increased by 7.1% since 2000. 68.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Fried Ave has a median household income of $31,714 and spends about $32,337 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Fried Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Fried Ave include Oakland Craig Elementary, and Oakland Craig Junior-Senior High.
- How’s the job market? About 59.0% of the residents near 215 N Fried Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Fried Ave is about 19.7 degrees in January and 75.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Fried Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
24577 County Road 32,
$735,000 For Sale
7201 W Amanda ST,
$249,817 For Sale
$114,900 For Sale
1005 9th Street,
$104,900 For Sale
84886 581st Ave,
$149,900 For Sale
$50,000 For Sale
12006 N 161 Ave,
$395,000 For Sale
404 Wood Meadows,
$344,900 For Sale
1609 Mulberry Street,
$64,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Oakland Craig Elementary||PK-6||253||20.8||12.1||0.49 mi|
|Oakland Craig Junior-Senior High||7-12||121||13.6||8.8||0.39 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.