215 M St,
Aurora, NE 68818
- 2 Beds
- 1,040 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 1,040 sqft
215 M St is a single family home in Aurora, NE. This home was built in 1900 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,040 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 M St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 M St is located in a community that is home to 5,489 residents, which has increased by 6.2% since 2000. 72.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 M St has a median household income of $40,387 and spends about $37,433 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 M St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 M St include Aurora Elementary School, Aurora High School, and Aurora Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 215 M St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 M St is about 20.0 degrees in January and 75.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 M St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
913 N Blackburn Ave,
$247,900 For Sale
1352 Harre Lane,
$174,900 For Sale
2005 Kentucky Drive,
$177,000 For Sale
240 South State,
$110,000 For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$139,500 For Sale
14152 S Road,
$289,000 For Sale
326 Gerrard Avenue,
$75,000 For Sale
21250 Pawnee Road,
$499,950 For Sale
2931 Timber Edge Drive,
$399,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Aurora Elementary School||PK-5||520||36.9||14||0.33 mi|
|Aurora High School||9-12||391||35||11.1||0.1 mi|
|Aurora Middle School||6-8||289||22.6||12.7||0.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.