15620 Fairfield Dr,
Matthews, NC 28104
- 3 Beds
- 1,482 sqft
Est. Value* : $186,100
- 3 Beds
15620 Fairfield Dr is a single family home in Matthews, NC. This home was built in 1974 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,482 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $186,100. Frequently asked questions about 15620 Fairfield Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 15620 Fairfield Dr is located in a community that is home to 19,401 residents, which has increased by 29.1% since 2000. 85.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 15620 Fairfield Dr has a median household income of $76,062 and spends about $57,135 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 15620 Fairfield Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 15620 Fairfield Dr include Benton Heights Elementary, and Central Academy of Technology and Arts. The average SAT score for this area is about 991 (496 for Math and 495 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 59.1% of the residents near 15620 Fairfield Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 15620 Fairfield Dr is about 43.3 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 15620 Fairfield Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2001 Mill House Lane,
$264,500 House For Sale
6777 Stoney Ridge Road,
$259,900 House For Sale
5124 Kinder Oak Drive,
$425,000 House For Sale
1532 Hawthorne Drive,
$310,000 House For Sale
5012 Lazy Day Lane,
$279,950 House For Sale
7000 Dacian Lane,
$259,900 House For Sale
1004 Centerview Drive,
$274,900 House For Sale
720 Clifden Drive,
$575,000 House For Sale
2532 Willowbrook Drive,
$363,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Benton Heights Elementary||PK-5||614||57||10.7||10.37 mi|
|Central Academy of Technology and Arts||9-12||834||51.8||16||11.44 mi|
|Porter Ridge High School||9-12||1,749||85.7||20.4||4.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.