1410 Corner Oaks Dr,
Brandon, FL 33510
- 3 Beds
- 2,149 sqft
Est. Value* : $266,400
- 3 Beds
- 2,149 sqft
1410 Corner Oaks Dr is a single family home in Brandon, FL. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,149 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $266,400. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Corner Oaks Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Corner Oaks Dr is located in a community that is home to 24,658 residents, which has increased by 7.4% since 2000. 79.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.27%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Corner Oaks Dr has a median household income of $61,854 and spends about $49,631 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Corner Oaks Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 13.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Corner Oaks Dr include Brandon High School, Limona Elementary School, and McLane Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 61.9% of the residents near 1410 Corner Oaks Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Corner Oaks Dr is about 62.2 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Corner Oaks Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1203 Bristolwood Street,
$215,000 For Sale
144 Melanie Ln,
$179,999 For Sale
211 Mahogany Dr,
$229,770 For Sale
503 White Oak Avenue,
$196,700 For Sale
10811 Juliann Road,
$180,000 For Sale
411 Cactus Circle,
$145,000 For Sale
1104 King Arthur Court,
$240,000 For Sale
11720 Mango Groves Boulevard,
$173,700 For Sale
1018 Riflecrest Avenue,
$285,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Brandon High School||9-12||1,956||118||16.5||1.42 mi|
|Limona Elementary School||PK-5||605||39||15.5||0.49 mi|
|McLane Middle School||6-8||730||68||10.7||1.6 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.