14109 NW 143rd Pl,
Alachua, FL 32615
- 3 Beds
- 1,697 sqft
Est. Value* : $101,600
- 3 Beds
- 1,697 sqft
14109 NW 143rd Pl is a single family home in Alachua, FL. This home was built in 1920 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,697 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $101,600. Frequently asked questions about 14109 NW 143rd Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14109 NW 143rd Pl is located in a community that is home to 11,330 residents, which has increased by 18.9% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14109 NW 143rd Pl has a median household income of $46,497 and spends about $40,831 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14109 NW 143rd Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14109 NW 143rd Pl include A. L. Mebane Middle School, and Alachua Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1004 (493 for Math and 511 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 57.6% of the residents near 14109 NW 143rd Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14109 NW 143rd Pl is about 56.2 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14109 NW 143rd Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14878 NW 149th Rd,
$349,900 For Sale
16566 NW 129th Terrace,
$839,000 For Sale
15996 NW 122 Lane,
$215,000 For Sale
11010 NW SAGE Boulevard,
17957 NW 175th Avenue,
$309,000 For Sale
10065 NW 136TH Drive,
$778,000 For Sale
7516 NW 136TH Street,
$680,000 For Sale
12716 NW 75th Terrace,
$185,900 For Sale
11808 NW 71st Terrace,
$419,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|A. L. Mebane Middle School||6-8||374||17||22||1.13 mi|
|Alachua Elementary School||3-5||395||28||14.1||0.56 mi|
|Early Learning Academy At Duval||PK-K||425||16||26.5||15.14 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.