1410 6th St is a single family home in West Palm Beach, FL. This home was built in 1974 and includes two bathrooms and 1,983 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/26/2014, this property sold for $128,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $300,200.
Frequently asked questions about 1410 6th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 6th St is located in a community that is home to 19,258 residents, which has increased by 34.9% since 2000. 50.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 6th St has a median household income of $57,036 and spends about $46,397 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 6th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 37.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 40.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 6th St include Bear Lakes Middle School, Palm Beach Lakes High School, and Teen Parent Program - Pk. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (503 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.5% of the residents near 1410 6th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 6th St is about 51.9 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 68.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 6th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.