14106 Castlerock Dr,
Orlando, FL 32828
- 5 Beds
- 2,709 sqft
Est. Value* : $363,300
- 5 Beds
- 2,709 sqft
14106 Castlerock Dr is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1997 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,709 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $363,300. Frequently asked questions about 14106 Castlerock Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14106 Castlerock Dr is located in a community that is home to 5,404 residents, which has increased by 25.1% since 2000. 78.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 Castlerock Dr has a median household income of $55,994 and spends about $46,446 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 Castlerock Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14106 Castlerock Dr include Discovery Middle, Sunrise Elementary, and Timber Creek High. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 14106 Castlerock Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 Castlerock Dr is about 57.9 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 Castlerock Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
813 Rivers Court,
$349,000 For Sale
821 Mulberry Bush Court,
$448,000 For Sale
13527 Emeraldview Drive,
$295,000 For Sale
633 CEDAR FOREST CIRCLE,
$447,900 For Sale
14178 Deljean Cir,
$374,995 For Sale
642 Waterscape Way,
$399,900 For Sale
13048 Cog Hill Way,
$259,000 For Sale
12744 Maribou Circle,
$269,900 For Sale
826 Jade Forest Avenue,
$277,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Discovery Middle||6-8||934||51||18.3||1 mi|
|Sunrise Elementary||PK-5||539||38||14.1||0.14 mi|
|Timber Creek High||9-12||3,338||158||21.1||1.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.