2307 X Rd,
Kenesaw, NE 68956
- 1,920 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,920 sqft
2307 X Rd is a single family home in Kenesaw, NE. This home was built in 1988 and includes 1,920 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2307 X Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2307 X Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,019 residents, which has increased by 4.1% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2307 X Rd has a median household income of $40,059 and spends about $37,220 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2307 X Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 9.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2307 X Rd include Kenesaw Elementary School, and Kenesaw Secondary School.
- How’s the job market? About 57.7% of the residents near 2307 X Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2307 X Rd is about 25.0 degrees in January and 73.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2307 X Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$139,500 For Sale
$96,000 For Sale
195 M Avenue,
$269,000 For Sale
803 E 37th Street,
$163,900 For Sale
604 E 8th Street,
$259,900 For Sale
6907 Avenue K,
$335,000 For Sale
1201 B Avenue,
$189,900 For Sale
4710 Linden Drive,
$269,900 For Sale
322 W 21st Street,
$158,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kenesaw Elementary School||PK-6||150||10||15||6.59 mi|
|Kenesaw Secondary School||7-12||121||10.6||11.3||6.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.