74 3rd Ave,
Warwick, RI 02888
- 2 Beds
- 1,051 sqft
Est. Value* : $194,400
- 2 Beds
- 1,051 sqft
74 3rd Ave is a single family home in Warwick, RI. This home was built in 1950 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,051 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $194,400. Frequently asked questions about 74 3rd Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 74 3rd Ave is located in a community that is home to 19,172 residents, which has decreased by -0.8% since 2000. 70.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 74 3rd Ave has a median household income of $56,107 and spends about $46,454 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 74 3rd Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.7%, which is higher than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 74 3rd Ave include Norwood School, and Pilgrim High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1012 (515 for Math and 497 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 995.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 74 3rd Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 74 3rd Ave is about 35.7 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 36.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 74 3rd Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
26 Temple Avenue,
$229,924 For Sale
140 Forest Ave,
$209,900 For Sale
1037 Sands Pond Road,
$825,000 For Sale
124 AUBURN STREET,
$279,900 For Sale
110 Pond Street,
$239,900 For Sale
91 Grace St,
$249,900 For Sale
67 Kentucky Ave.,
$219,900 For Sale
55 Circuit Drive,
$500,000 For Sale
55 CYR STREET,
$269,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Norwood School||K-5||274||20.9||13||0.73 mi|
|Warwick Early Learning Center||PK||197||13||15.1||5.26 mi|
|Pilgrim High School||9-12||1,452||126.3||11.4||1.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.