8010 Greens Rd,
Humble, TX 77396
- 3 Beds
- 1,690 sqft
Est. Value* : $165,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,690 sqft
8010 Greens Rd is a single family home in Humble, TX. This home was built in 2001 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,690 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $165,500. Frequently asked questions about 8010 Greens Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8010 Greens Rd is located in a community that is home to 22,066 residents, which has increased by 12.6% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8010 Greens Rd has a median household income of $52,740 and spends about $44,476 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8010 Greens Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8010 Greens Rd include Humble Middle, Jack M Fields Senior Elementary, and Quest Early College High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 809 (372 for Math and 437 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 8010 Greens Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8010 Greens Rd is about 51.1 degrees in January and 83.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8010 Greens Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7823 Eastern Bluebird Drive,
$132,500 House For Sale
7911 Pintail Park Court,
$139,900 House For Sale
8022 Bunting Court,
$207,500 House For Sale
15718 Mesa Drive,
$135,000 House For Sale
16122 Catbird Court,
$169,000 House For Sale
8202 Greens Road,
$150,000 House For Sale
15223 Heron Park Dr,
$184,000 House For Sale
7015 Charpiot Lane,
$789,000 House For Sale
14906 Hickorytex Drive,
$170,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Humble Middle||6-8||1,144||85||13.4||4.1 mi|
|Jack M Fields Senior Elementary||PK-5||559||44||12.6||1.23 mi|
|Quest Early College High School||9-12||393||22.1||17.7||2.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.