1700 6th St NW, # B-32b3,
Winter Haven, FL 33881
- 2 Beds
- 960 sqft
Est. Value* : $57,790
- 2 Beds
- 960 sqft
1700 6th St NW, # B-32b3, is a condominium unit in Winter Haven, FL. This home was built in 1964 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 960 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $57,790. Frequently asked questions about 1700 6th St NW, # B-32b3, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1700 6th St NW, # B-32b3, is located in a community that is home to 29,009 residents, which has increased by 8% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1700 6th St NW, # B-32b3, has a median household income of $41,307 and spends about $37,852 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1700 6th St NW, # B-32b3, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 29%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1700 6th St NW, # B-32b3, include Lake Region High School, Lake Shipp Elementary School, and Westwood Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 1700 6th St NW, # B-32b3, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1700 6th St NW, # B-32b3, is about 54.5 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1700 6th St NW, # B-32b3, resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1812 2ND STREET NW,
$25,000 House For Sale
1738 2ND STREET NE,
$54,900 House For Sale
1734 3RD STREET NE,
$299,900 House For Sale
2010 10TH ST NW,
$179,900 House For Sale
655 AVENUE J NW,
$206,000 House For Sale
1940 13 ST NW,
$219,900 House For Sale
2148 5TH STREET NE,
$149,900 House For Sale
549 MARTIN LUTHER KING BOULEVARD NE,
$189,900 House For Sale
908 PERRIN AVENUE NW,
$374,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lake Region High School||9-12||1,632||90||18.1||4.27 mi|
|Lake Shipp Elementary School||PK-5||522||35||14.9||3.17 mi|
|Westwood Middle School||6-8||759||47||16.1||2.52 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.