6201 Minaret Rd, # 2420,
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
- 1 Beds
- 542 sqft
Est. Value* : $384,400
- 1 Beds
- 542 sqft
6201 Minaret Rd, # 2420, is a condominium unit in Mammoth Lakes, CA. This home was built in 2001 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 542 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $384,400. Frequently asked questions about 6201 Minaret Rd, # 2420, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6201 Minaret Rd, # 2420, is located in a community that is home to 5,292 residents, which has decreased by -8.3% since 2000. 53.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.23%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6201 Minaret Rd, # 2420, has a median household income of $66,835 and spends about $52,221 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6201 Minaret Rd, # 2420, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 14.6%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6201 Minaret Rd, # 2420, include Mammoth Elementary, Mammoth High, and Mammoth Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1050 (508 for Math and 542 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 54.4% of the residents near 6201 Minaret Rd, # 2420, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6201 Minaret Rd, # 2420, is about 43.5 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6201 Minaret Rd, # 2420, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
581 Canyon Boulevard,
$570,000 House For Sale
133 Juniper Road,
$5,300,000 House For Sale
65501 Mammoth Road,
$4,300,000 House For Sale
32175 Kinsman Flat Road,
$589,000 House For Sale
100 Kirkwood Drive,
$165,000 House For Sale
11671 Twin Lakes Road,
$599,000 House For Sale
33431 Waterfall Way,
$425,000 House For Sale
60001 Cascadel Drive S,
$279,000 House For Sale
56409 Marina View Way,
$595,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Mammoth Elementary||K-5||562||25||22.4||1.83 mi|
|Mammoth High||9-12||360||21.5||16.6||1.57 mi|
|Mammoth Middle||6-8||280||14.4||19.3||1.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.