3873 Highway 136,
Bryant, IA 52727
- 2 Beds
- 2,037 sqft
Est. Value* : $293,400
- 2 Beds
3873 Highway 136 is a single family home in Bryant, IA. This home was built in 1989 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,037 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $293,400. Frequently asked questions about 3873 Highway 136 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3873 Highway 136 is located in a community that is home to 421 residents, which has increased by 0.2% since 2000. 77.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.47%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3873 Highway 136 has a median household income of $38,676 and spends about $36,447 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3873 Highway 136 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3873 Highway 136 include Northeast Elementary School, and Northeast Middle-High School.
- How’s the job market? About 69.6% of the residents near 3873 Highway 136 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3873 Highway 136 is about 17.3 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3873 Highway 136 resides in an area with low flood risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northeast Elementary School||PK-5||400||30.5||13||2.36 mi|
|Northeast Middle-High School||6-12||472||35.8||13.1||2.18 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.