Off Market

385 S Harrison St,

Thompson, IA 50478
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

385 S Harrison St is a single family home in Thompson, IA. Frequently asked questions about 385 S Harrison St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 385 S Harrison St is located in a community that is home to 978 residents, which has decreased by -6.4% since 2000. 69% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.06%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 385 S Harrison St has a median household income of $32,458 and spends about $32,762 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 385 S Harrison St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 385 S Harrison St include North Iowa Elementary Buffalo Center, North Iowa High School, and North Iowa Middle School.
  • How’s the job market? About 67.4% of the residents near 385 S Harrison St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 385 S Harrison St is about 15.0 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 385 S Harrison St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Latitude
43.37
Longitude
-93.77
New Construction
No

Local Info

Population
978
Median Family Income
$32,458
Graduate Degree Percentile
1.4%
Median Homeowner Age
42.5
Households with Children
69.0%
Unemployment Rate
2.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
North Iowa Elementary Buffalo Center PK-4
North Iowa High School   9-12
North Iowa Middle School   5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.