38676 Colesburg Rd,
Colesburg, IA 52035
- 3 Beds
- 1,696 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
38676 Colesburg Rd is a single family home in Colesburg, IA. This home was built in 1991 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,696 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 38676 Colesburg Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38676 Colesburg Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,171 residents, which has increased by 17.3% since 2000. 80.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (10.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38676 Colesburg Rd has a median household income of $33,600 and spends about $33,479 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38676 Colesburg Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38676 Colesburg Rd include Edgewood-Colesburg Elementary School, and Edgewood-Colesburg High School.
- How’s the job market? About 74.1% of the residents near 38676 Colesburg Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38676 Colesburg Rd is about 15.7 degrees in January and 73.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38676 Colesburg Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
209 E Front St,
$29,900 House For Sale
505 Denniston Street,
$60,900 House For Sale
13043 Walnut Bluff Rd,
$99,900 House For Sale
1109 N 3rd St,
$138,000 House For Sale
13143 County Road C,
$389,000 House For Sale
613 C Street,
$64,900 House For Sale
214 Eagle Dr,
$475,000 House For Sale
116 Main Street,
$475,000 House For Sale
1309 S Beaumont Road,
$115,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edgewood-Colesburg Elementary School||PK-6||287||24.6||11.6||1.76 mi|
|Edgewood-Colesburg High School||7-12||240||20.8||11.5||10.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.