3865 Prairie Ln,
Bettendorf, IA 52722
- 3 Beds
- 901 sqft
Est. Value* : $136,300
- 3 Beds
- 901 sqft
3865 Prairie Ln is a condominium unit in Bettendorf, IA. This home was built in 1977 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 901 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $136,300. Frequently asked questions about 3865 Prairie Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3865 Prairie Ln is located in a community that is home to 34,050 residents, which has increased by 9.8% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3865 Prairie Ln has a median household income of $64,732 and spends about $51,066 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3865 Prairie Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is higher than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3865 Prairie Ln include Pleasant Valley High School, Pleasant Valley Junior High School, and Riverdale Heights Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 63.6% of the residents near 3865 Prairie Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3865 Prairie Ln is about 17.5 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3865 Prairie Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1169 25th Street,
$92,500 House For Sale
1803 14th Avenue,
$93,900 House For Sale
2914 25 Avenue,
$129,900 House For Sale
1844 24th Avenue Court,
$117,500 House For Sale
318 1st Avenue,
$176,900 House For Sale
3008 26th Street,
$215,000 House For Sale
716 40th Avenue,
$102,500 House For Sale
221 23RD Avenue,
$134,000 House For Sale
528 28th Avenue,
$99,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Pleasant Valley High School||9-12||1,366||81.1||16.8||1.07 mi|
|Pleasant Valley Junior High School||7-8||720||50.4||14.2||5.6 mi|
|Riverdale Heights Elementary School||K-6||650||44.1||14.7||1.2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.