Dalton, OH 44618
Est. Value* : $150,400
Woodbury Cir is a condominium unit in Dalton, OH. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $150,400. Frequently asked questions about Woodbury Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? Woodbury Cir is located in a community that is home to 6,142 residents, which has increased by 10.8% since 2000. 82.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near Woodbury Cir has a median household income of $50,326 and spends about $43,193 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding Woodbury Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to Woodbury Cir include Dalton Elementary School, Dalton High School, and Dalton Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 62.1% of the residents near Woodbury Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for Woodbury Cir is about 24.9 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? Woodbury Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1071 Manchester Avenue SW,
$544,000 House For Sale
12239 Navarre Road,
$219,900 House For Sale
512 29th St Northwest,
$122,900 House For Sale
724 6th St Southwest,
$29,610 House For Sale
13008 Mark Path,
$239,000 House For Sale
22 Central Ct Southeast,
$86,300 House For Sale
1771 Springhaven Circle,
$235,000 House For Sale
7112 Emerald Bay Ave Northwest,
$289,900 House For Sale
1334 Concord St,
$174,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dalton Elementary School||K-4||344||20.1||17||4.37 mi|
|Dalton High School||9-12||229||17.6||13||4.36 mi|
|Dalton Middle School||5-8||279||11.4||24.4||4.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.