215 E Pierce St is a single family home in Pierce, NE. This home was built in 1954 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 792 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $55,430.
Frequently asked questions about 215 E Pierce St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E Pierce St is located in a community that is home to 3,130 residents, which has increased by 2.8% since 2000. 72.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E Pierce St has a median household income of $37,434 and spends about $35,670 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E Pierce St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E Pierce St include Pierce Elementary School, and Pierce Junior/Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 64.1% of the residents near 215 E Pierce St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E Pierce St is about 22.5 degrees in January and 75.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E Pierce St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.