304 W Walnut St,
Pottstown, PA 19464
- 4 Beds
- 1,165 sqft
Est. Value* : $137,500
- 4 Beds
304 W Walnut St is a single family home in Pottstown, PA. This home was built in 1941 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,165 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central heating system. In 9/29/2016, this property sold for $87,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $137,500. Frequently asked questions about 304 W Walnut St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 304 W Walnut St is located in a community that is home to 41,127 residents, which has increased by 6.3% since 2000. 69.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 304 W Walnut St has a median household income of $51,738 and spends about $43,896 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 304 W Walnut St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 18.6%, which is higher than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 304 W Walnut St include Barth Elementary School, Pottstown Middle School, and Pottstown Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 954 (483 for Math and 471 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 55.8% of the residents near 304 W Walnut St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 304 W Walnut St is about 25.2 degrees in January and 70.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 304 W Walnut St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1532 GLASGOW STREET,
$144,900 House For Sale
506 N Hanover Street,
$165,000 House For Sale
423 Walnut Street,
$90,000 House For Sale
575 E Howard Street,
$70,000 House For Sale
573 E Howard Street,
$65,000 House For Sale
539 N Evans St,
$130,000 House For Sale
655 Dori Lane,
$180,000 House For Sale
267 Prospect Street,
$209,000 House For Sale
265 Lee Ave,
$200,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Barth Elementary School||PK-4||329||24.9||13.2||0.65 mi|
|Pottstown Middle School||5-8||960||72.4||13.2||1.13 mi|
|Pottstown Senior High School||9-12||840||63.7||13.1||1.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7.75|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.