Off Market

2812 N 9th St,

Coeur D Alene, ID 83815
  • 3 Beds
  • 960 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $190,600

  • 3 Beds
  • 960 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2002

Description

2812 N 9th St is a single family home in Coeur D Alene, ID. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 960 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $190,600. Frequently asked questions about 2812 N 9th St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2812 N 9th St is located in a community that is home to 22,090 residents, which has increased by 17.2% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2812 N 9th St has a median household income of $57,289 and spends about $46,887 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2812 N 9th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 9.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2812 N 9th St include Borah Elementary School, Coeur D'Alene High School, and Lakes Magnet School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1007 (546 for Math and 461 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1049.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 2812 N 9th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2812 N 9th St is about 22.7 degrees in January and 69.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 61.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2812 N 9th St resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
960
Year Built
2002
Latitude
47.7
Longitude
-116.77
Cooling
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $897 $0 $0 $126,570
2016 $807 $0 $0 $106,530
2015 $761 $0 $0 $96,720

Local Info

Population
22,090
Median Family Income
$57,289
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.9%
Median Homeowner Age
37.3
Households with Children
75.5%
Unemployment Rate
5.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Borah Elementary School   PK-5
Coeur D'Alene High School   9-12
Lakes Magnet School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week