101 Esmeralda Dr,
Carson City, NV 89704
- 3 Beds
- 1,678 sqft
Est. Value* : $479,900
- 3 Beds
101 Esmeralda Dr is a single family home in Carson City, NV. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,678 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and evaporative cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $479,900. Frequently asked questions about 101 Esmeralda Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 101 Esmeralda Dr is located in a community that is home to 4,489 residents, which has increased by 29.7% since 2000. 77.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 55 to 59 (12.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 101 Esmeralda Dr has a median household income of $73,699 and spends about $55,883 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 101 Esmeralda Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 10.4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 101 Esmeralda Dr include Damonte Ranch High School, Kendyl Depoali Middle School, and Kendyl Depoali Preschool. The average SAT score for this area is about 1059 (520 for Math and 539 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 101 Esmeralda Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 101 Esmeralda Dr is about 29.1 degrees in January and 70.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 101 Esmeralda Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2450 Chipmunk Dr.,
$429,000 House For Sale
395 Mount Mahogany Ct.,
$2,175,000 House For Sale
7 Silver Saddle Ct.,
$1,235,000 House For Sale
2 Franktown Ct,
$2,798,400 House For Sale
290 Duck Hill Rd,
$1,299,000 House For Sale
5100 Goni Road,
$479,000 House For Sale
4260 Mina Way,
$348,500 House For Sale
4851 Reds Grade,
$750,000 House For Sale
8 Granite Way,
$269,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Damonte Ranch High School||9-12||1,723||78.5||21.9||9.75 mi|
|Kendyl Depoali Middle School||6-8||1,224||56.2||21.7||11.11 mi|
|Kendyl Depoali Preschool||PK-K||23||0||0||11.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.