Off Market

10049 Mayfair Dr,

Saint Louis, MO 63136
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,440 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $78,700

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,440 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1971

Description

10049 Mayfair Dr is a single family home in Saint Louis, MO. This home was built in 1971 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,440 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $78,700. Frequently asked questions about 10049 Mayfair Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 10049 Mayfair Dr is located in a community that is home to 50,463 residents, which has decreased by -6.8% since 2000. 70.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.57%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10049 Mayfair Dr has a median household income of $39,218 and spends about $36,724 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10049 Mayfair Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 10049 Mayfair Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10049 Mayfair Dr is about 29.5 degrees in January and 77.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10049 Mayfair Dr resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,440
Year Built
1971
Latitude
38.75
Longitude
-90.27
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,716 $0 $0 $14,270
2017 $1,697 $0 $0 $14,270
2016 $1,847 $0 $0 $16,360
2015 $1,847 $0 $0 $16,360
2014 $1,533 $0 $0 $14,350

Local Info

Population
50,463
Median Family Income
$39,218
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.5%
Median Homeowner Age
34.0
Households with Children
70.9%
Unemployment Rate
4.2%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!