7647 Nielson Rd,
Phelan, CA 92371
- 3 Beds
- 2,376 sqft
Est. Value* : $372,200
- 3 Beds
7647 Nielson Rd is a single family home in Phelan, CA. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,376 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and evaporative cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $372,200. Frequently asked questions about 7647 Nielson Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7647 Nielson Rd is located in a community that is home to 14,752 residents, which has increased by 31.5% since 2000. 80% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7647 Nielson Rd has a median household income of $59,524 and spends about $48,418 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7647 Nielson Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7647 Nielson Rd include Baldy Mesa Elementary, and Quail Valley Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 987 (498 for Math and 489 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 55.9% of the residents near 7647 Nielson Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7647 Nielson Rd is about 52.0 degrees in January and 81.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7647 Nielson Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1 Tumbleweed Road,
$40,000 House For Sale
9180 Windermere Road,
$419,500 House For Sale
0 Tumbleweed Road,
$40,000 House For Sale
9076 Shasta Road,
$465,000 House For Sale
7381 Cygnet Road,
$615,000 House For Sale
10434 Middleton Road,
$330,000 House For Sale
10592 Rochester Road,
$799,900 House For Sale
6630 Daisy Lane,
$389,900 House For Sale
6413 Ocotilla Road,
$219,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Baldy Mesa Elementary||K-5||884||29||30.4||3.03 mi|
|Quail Valley Middle||6-8||898||35.3||25.3||2.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.