224 Main St,
Rayland, OH 43943
- 3 Beds
- 2,016 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
224 Main St is a single family home in Rayland, OH. This home includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 2,016 square feet of living space. Additional features include baseboard heating system. Frequently asked questions about 224 Main St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 Main St is located in a community that is home to 3,523 residents, which has decreased by -6.6% since 2000. 74.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 Main St has a median household income of $31,591 and spends about $32,275 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 Main St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 Main St include Buckeye Local High School, Buckeye Local Junior High, and Buckeye South Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 68.1% of the residents near 224 Main St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 Main St is about 29.8 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 Main St resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
409 Walden Ave,
$105,000 House For Sale
34 Wylie Drive,
$40,000 House For Sale
70998 Barries Dr,
$54,900 House For Sale
24 Bear Track Lane,
$29,750 House For Sale
442 Rose St.,
$39,900 House For Sale
422 Gilbert Ave,
$92,500 House For Sale
4128 Trumbull St,
$5,000 House For Sale
37 N Liberty Rd,
$44,900 House For Sale
320 Walker Manor Circle,
$114,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Buckeye Local High School||9-12||446||41||10.8||1.65 mi|
|Buckeye Local Junior High||7-8||251||23||10.9||1.65 mi|
|Buckeye South Elementary School||PK-6||360||24||15||2.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.