18244 Gilbert Ave SE,
Tenino, WA 98589
- 3 Beds
- 1,404 sqft
Est. Value* : $232,900
- 3 Beds
18244 Gilbert Ave SE is a single family home in Tenino, WA. This home was built in 1971 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,404 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $232,900. Frequently asked questions about 18244 Gilbert Ave SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 18244 Gilbert Ave SE is located in a community that is home to 6,580 residents, which has increased by 8.5% since 2000. 75.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.46%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18244 Gilbert Ave SE has a median household income of $41,447 and spends about $38,042 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18244 Gilbert Ave SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 18244 Gilbert Ave SE include Parkside Elementary, and Tenino High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 943 (472 for Math and 471 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 55.7% of the residents near 18244 Gilbert Ave SE have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18244 Gilbert Ave SE is about 28.7 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 8.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18244 Gilbert Ave SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
214 Seroshek Lane,
$549,000 House For Sale
4 - 4 xA Wigley Road,
$285,000 House For Sale
4 - 4 xB Wigley Road,
$225,000 House For Sale
7901 Wapiti Lane SE,
$1,750,000 House For Sale
3101 Zenkner Valley Rd,
$549,000 House For Sale
2479 Little Hanaford Road,
$180,000 House For Sale
1519 Pike St,
$179,000 House For Sale
Scotlac Drive SW,
$289,900 House For Sale
713 Ham Hill Rd,
$175,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Parkside Elementary||K-2||322||17.5||18.4||2.62 mi|
|Tenino Elementary School||3-5||287||15.9||17.9||2.93 mi|
|Tenino High School||9-12||369||20.1||18.3||2.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.