Off Market

52 Belle Vu Loop,

Covington, LA 70433
  • 1,369 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $185,100

  • 1,369 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


52 Belle Vu Loop is a single family home in Covington, LA. This home was built in 1999 and includes 1,369 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. In 9/28/2017, this property sold for $120,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $185,100. Frequently asked questions about 52 Belle Vu Loop and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 52 Belle Vu Loop is located in a community that is home to 21,256 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 52 Belle Vu Loop has a median household income of $60,651 and spends about $47,908 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 52 Belle Vu Loop is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is higher than the state average of 6.6%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 52 Belle Vu Loop include Joseph B. Lancaster Elementary School, and Madisonville Junior High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.4% of the residents near 52 Belle Vu Loop have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 52 Belle Vu Loop is about 48.8 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 52 Belle Vu Loop resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
Year Built
Lot Size
1.00 acre

Price History

Date Price Event
9/28/2017 $120,000 Sold
12/13/2018 $68,400 Sold

Tax History

2017 $2,015 $0 $0 $14,945
2015 $2,035 $0 $0 $14,681
2014 $2,012 $0 $0 $14,681
2013 $2,013 $0 $0 $14,681

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Joseph B. Lancaster Elementary School 3-6
Madisonville Elementary School   PK-2
Madisonville Junior High School 7-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.