2744 N 68th St,
Milwaukee, WI 53210
- 2 Beds
- 1,456 sqft
Est. Value* : $181,500
- 2 Beds
2744 N 68th St is a single family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1950 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,456 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $181,500. Frequently asked questions about 2744 N 68th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2744 N 68th St is located in a community that is home to 31,359 residents, which has decreased by -6.8% since 2000. 69% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2744 N 68th St has a median household income of $34,170 and spends about $33,735 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2744 N 68th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 23.4%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 27.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1214 (631 for Math and 583 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 2744 N 68th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2744 N 68th St is about 15.3 degrees in January and 69.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2744 N 68th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2803 N 70th St,
$220,000 House For Sale
2820 N 71st St,
$279,600 House For Sale
2847 N 69th St,
$265,900 House For Sale
2818 N 69th St,
$269,900 House For Sale
2840 N 69th St,
$224,900 House For Sale
2820 N Lefeber Ave,
$238,000 House For Sale
2877 N 72nd St,
$217,000 House For Sale
2986 N 70th St,
$250,000 House For Sale
2909 N 72nd St,
$189,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.