19408 N 7th Way,
Phoenix, AZ 85024
- 1,704 sqft
Est. Value* : $262,800
19408 N 7th Way is a single family home in Phoenix, AZ. This home was built in 1987 and includes two bathrooms and 1,704 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 8/1/2018, this property sold for $275,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $262,800. Frequently asked questions about 19408 N 7th Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 19408 N 7th Way is located in a community that is home to 15,934 residents, which has increased by 39.5% since 2000. 76.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 19408 N 7th Way has a median household income of $65,901 and spends about $51,841 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 19408 N 7th Way is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 25.1%, which is higher than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 19408 N 7th Way include Eagle Ridge Elementary School, Mountain Trail Middle School, and North Canyon High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1066 (533 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 64.2% of the residents near 19408 N 7th Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 19408 N 7th Way is about 45.4 degrees in January and 80.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 19408 N 7th Way resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1850 E Anderson Dr,
$320,000 House For Sale
1920 E Bell Rd #1023,
$195,000 House For Sale
16606 N 19TH ST,
$315,000 House For Sale
2105 E Quail Avenue,
$2,425,000 House For Sale
2240 E ANGELA DR,
$320,000 House For Sale
17851 N 13th Ave,
$370,000 House For Sale
1522 W Behrend Drive,
$255,000 House For Sale
318 W. Monte Cristo,
$300,000 House For Sale
1547 W Topeka Drive,
$272,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eagle Ridge Elementary School||K-6||437||32.9||13.2||0.59 mi|
|Mountain Trail Middle School||7-8||770||34.1||22.5||2.78 mi|
|North Canyon High School||8-12||1,810||89.4||20.2||0.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.