123 S 2nd St,
Loveland, OH 45140
- 2 Beds
- 1,008 sqft
Est. Value* : $101,100
- 2 Beds
- 1,008 sqft
123 S 2nd St is a single family home in Loveland, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,008 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $101,100. Frequently asked questions about 123 S 2nd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 123 S 2nd St is located in a community that is home to 41,904 residents, which has increased by 22.6% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 123 S 2nd St has a median household income of $74,036 and spends about $55,851 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 123 S 2nd St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 123 S 2nd St include Loveland Early Childhood Center, and Loveland High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1099 (556 for Math and 543 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 123 S 2nd St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 123 S 2nd St is about 25.0 degrees in January and 72.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 123 S 2nd St resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
629 Centre Street,
$104,900 For Sale
199 Sentry Hill Drive,
$875,000 For Sale
10497 Brentmoor Drive,
$524,400 For Sale
207 Cherokee Drive,
$131,000 For Sale
$139,900 For Sale
10063 Bentcreek Drive,
$315,000 For Sale
808 Walnut Ridge Drive,
$550,000 For Sale
877 Wards Corner Road,
$192,500 For Sale
9487 Chestnut Drive,
$159,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Loveland Early Childhood Center||PK-1||501||15.9||31.5||1.17 mi|
|Loveland Elementary School||3-4||696||30.6||22.7||0.71 mi|
|Loveland High School||9-12||1,483||78.3||18.9||1.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.