1410 Cordova St,
Coral Gables, FL 33134
- 3 Beds
- 2,935 sqft
Est. Value* : $943,300
- 3 Beds
- 2,935 sqft
1410 Cordova St is a single family home in Coral Gables, FL. This home was built in 1986 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,935 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $943,300. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cordova St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cordova St is located in a community that is home to 31,906 residents, which has increased by 10.7% since 2000. 63% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cordova St has a median household income of $71,187 and spends about $53,645 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cordova St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 29.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Cordova St include Coral Gables Preparatory Academy, Coral Gables Senior High School, and District Instructional Center (Dic). The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.4% of the residents near 1410 Cordova St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cordova St is about 55.7 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cordova St resides in an area with moderate flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1113 Tangier St,
$599,000 For Sale
1029 Milan Avenue,
$799,900 For Sale
1300 Granada Blvd,
$1,199,999 For Sale
1425 Sorolla Ave,
$1,185,000 For Sale
$525,000 For Sale
5420 SW 5th Street,
$390,000 For Sale
1900 Pizarro St,
$999,000 For Sale
1200 S Greenway Dr,
$1,600,000 For Sale
395 SW 49th Ave,
$415,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Coral Gables Preparatory Academy||PK-8||928||55||16.8||1.25 mi|
|Coral Gables Senior High School||9-12||3,428||142||24.1||1.93 mi|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||5.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.