14106 SW 278th St,
Homestead, FL 33032
- 4 Beds
- 2,627 sqft
Est. Value* : $289,400
- 4 Beds
- 2,627 sqft
14106 SW 278th St is a single family home in Homestead, FL. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,627 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $289,400. Frequently asked questions about 14106 SW 278th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14106 SW 278th St is located in a community that is home to 22,337 residents, which has increased by 14.5% since 2000. 76.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 SW 278th St has a median household income of $51,850 and spends about $43,960 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 SW 278th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14106 SW 278th St include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Dr. William A. Chapman Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1000 (498 for Math and 502 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 14106 SW 278th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 SW 278th St is about 59.1 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 SW 278th St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
27905 142nd Ave,
$280,000 For Sale
13481 SW 284th St,
$229,900 For Sale
27941 SW 134 Ct,
$349,900 For Sale
13547 SW 286th Ter,
$230,000 For Sale
13341 SW 283rd St,
$330,000 For Sale
27842 SW 130th Ct,
$369,000 For Sale
13460 SW 256th St,
$299,000 For Sale
3725 NE 19th St,
$299,900 For Sale
3945 NE 13th DR,
$255,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||24.05 mi|
|Dr. William A. Chapman Elementary School||PK-5||541||35||15.4||0.38 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||7.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.