14105 SE 179th Ave,
Hawthorne, FL 32640
- 1 Beds
- 1,284 sqft
Est. Value* : $115,900
- 1 Beds
14105 SE 179th Ave is a single family home in Hawthorne, FL. This home was built in 1980 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,284 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $115,900. Frequently asked questions about 14105 SE 179th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14105 SE 179th Ave is located in a community that is home to 5,085 residents, which has decreased by -2.7% since 2000. 71.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.44%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14105 SE 179th Ave has a median household income of $35,511 and spends about $34,597 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14105 SE 179th Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 23.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 37.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14105 SE 179th Ave include Chester Shell Elementary School, and Hawthorne Middle/High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1042 (522 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.0% of the residents near 14105 SE 179th Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 50.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14105 SE 179th Ave is about 52.2 degrees in January and 80.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14105 SE 179th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6155 Avenue F,
$245,000 House For Sale
20250 NW 71st Court,
$627,700 House For Sale
211 SW 7TH Street,
$379,000 House For Sale
601 SW 1st Avenue,
$344,000 House For Sale
9202 SE CR 2082,
$229,900 House For Sale
9926 Holden Park Rd,
$179,900 House For Sale
Lot 42 Ann Street,
$7,100 House For Sale
12181 N Magnolia Avenue,
$559,900 House For Sale
12181 N Magnolia Avenue,
$545,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chester Shell Elementary School||PK-5||353||25||14.1||8.6 mi|
|Early Learning Academy At Duval||PK-K||425||16||26.5||13.98 mi|
|Hawthorne Middle/High School||6-12||296||16||18.5||8.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.