1410 Barton St,
Longwood, FL 32750
- 3 Beds
- 1,721 sqft
Est. Value* : $238,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,721 sqft
1410 Barton St is a single family home in Longwood, FL. This home was built in 1970 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,721 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. In 10/1/2018, this property sold for $305,200. Today, the estimated home value is around $238,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Barton St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Barton St is located in a community that is home to 25,860 residents, which has decreased by -5.8% since 2000. 77% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Barton St has a median household income of $71,404 and spends about $54,711 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Barton St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Barton St include Altamonte Elementary School, Lyman High School, and Milwee Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.9% of the residents near 1410 Barton St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Barton St is about 52.0 degrees in January and 80.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Barton St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
486 Palm Springs Drive,
$279,900 For Sale
483 Blackwood Ave.,
$359,900 For Sale
1353 Freymark Street,
$374,900 For Sale
724 Florida Boulevard,
$544,000 For Sale
610 Sweetbriar Branch,
$305,000 For Sale
544 Lake Ave,
$369,900 For Sale
111 BAYBERRY ROAD,
$279,000 For Sale
1550 Grace Lake Circle,
$400,000 For Sale
2048 Hutton Pt,
$699,800 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Altamonte Elementary School||PK-5||775||61||12.7||0.59 mi|
|Lyman High School||9-12||2,600||138||18.8||1.61 mi|
|Milwee Middle School||6-8||1,416||79||17.9||1.62 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.