26909 Hake Rd SW is a single family home in Vashon, WA. This home was built in 1949 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 670 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and floor / wall furnace heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $884,100.
Frequently asked questions about 26909 Hake Rd SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26909 Hake Rd SW is located in a community that is home to 10,583 residents, which has increased by 18% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 55 to 59 (11.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26909 Hake Rd SW has a median household income of $62,784 and spends about $50,143 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26909 Hake Rd SW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.8%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 20.8%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26909 Hake Rd SW include Chautauqua Elementary, McMurray Middle School, and Vashon Island High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1013 (510 for Math and 503 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 26909 Hake Rd SW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26909 Hake Rd SW is about 34.6 degrees in January and 64.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26909 Hake Rd SW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.