3037 Northwood Blvd,
Winter Park, FL 32789
- 3 Beds
- 1,610 sqft
Est. Value* : $335,700
- 3 Beds
3037 Northwood Blvd is a single family home in Winter Park, FL. This home was built in 1952 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,610 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $335,700. Frequently asked questions about 3037 Northwood Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3037 Northwood Blvd is located in a community that is home to 23,196 residents, which has increased by 7.8% since 2000. 57.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3037 Northwood Blvd has a median household income of $80,307 and spends about $58,057 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3037 Northwood Blvd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 39%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3037 Northwood Blvd include Baldwin Park Elementary, Glenridge Middle, and Winter Park High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 63.3% of the residents near 3037 Northwood Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3037 Northwood Blvd is about 50.6 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 60.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3037 Northwood Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2146 Shaw Ln,
$695,000 House For Sale
2240 Howard Drive,
$849,500 House For Sale
3808 Virginia Drive,
$365,000 House For Sale
230 E Rockwood Way,
$1,275,000 House For Sale
2155 Turkey Run,
$699,999 House For Sale
2359 Forrest Rd,
$3,295,000 House For Sale
160 Glenridge Way,
$1,295,000 House For Sale
260 E Lake Sue,
$538,000 House For Sale
250 W Lake Sue Avenue,
$895,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Baldwin Park Elementary||PK-5||1,188||85||13.9||0.52 mi|
|Glenridge Middle||6-8||1,511||83||18.2||0.57 mi|
|Winter Park High||9-12||3,330||166||20||1.44 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.