340 Peaceful Valley Rd,
Ashville, AL 35953
- 1,560 sqft
Est. Value: N/A
- 1,560 sqft
340 Peaceful Valley Rd is a single family home in Ashville, AL. This home includes 1,560 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 340 Peaceful Valley Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 340 Peaceful Valley Rd is located in a community that is home to 6,109 residents, which has increased by 10.2% since 2000. 79.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 340 Peaceful Valley Rd has a median household income of $40,053 and spends about $37,240 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 340 Peaceful Valley Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 64% of the residents near 340 Peaceful Valley Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 340 Peaceful Valley Rd is about 44 degrees in January and 79 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 340 Peaceful Valley Rd resides in an area with moderate flood risk.