Off Market

1108 Robinson Rd,

Old Hickory, TN 37138
  • 6 Beds
  • 4,680 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $385,600

  • 6 Beds
  • 4,680 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1959

Description

1108 Robinson Rd is a single family home in Old Hickory, TN. This home was built in 1959 and includes six bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 4,680 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $385,600. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Robinson Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1108 Robinson Rd is located in a community that is home to 18,836 residents, which has increased by 9% since 2000. 77.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.57%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Robinson Rd has a median household income of $71,817 and spends about $54,615 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Robinson Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.6%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 13%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Robinson Rd include DuPont Elementary, and DuPont Hadley Middle. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 62.7% of the residents near 1108 Robinson Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Robinson Rd is about 33.1 degrees in January and 76.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.1 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Robinson Rd resides in an area with high flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
6
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
4,680
Year Built
1959
Latitude
36.26
Longitude
-86.66
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $6,019 $0 $0 $218,505
2017 $7,339 $0 $0 $218,505
2016 $7,339 $0 $0 $187,030
2014 $7,339 $0 $0 $187,030
2013 $19,040 $0 $0 $485,240

Local Info

Population
18,836
Median Family Income
$71,817
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.8%
Median Homeowner Age
36.2
Households with Children
77.7%
Unemployment Rate
2.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
DuPont Elementary PK-4
DuPont Hadley Middle 5-8
Haynes Middle   5-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week